SEGi College Penang is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head of School , IT (SEGi College Penang) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To oversee and coordinate teaching, services and activities for the school of IT and academic affairs development for all relevant schools/department of the college.
- To assist the Principal to plan, coordinate and develop business development activities through market and industrial research, analysis of the workplace systems and information system design and derive relevant projects to improve the student population growth for the School of IT
- To work closely with the Corporate Marketing team on the smart partnership, projects, seminar and forum and etc.
- To be responsible for progammes development, financial and profitability of the SOIT programmes
- To attend to any matters upon request and assigned by the Principals or the Senior Management as and when required.
- At least a Master's Degree from a recognized university. PhD will be and added advantage.
- Possess 5-10 years of working experience in education line and managerial position.
- Familiar with MQA and MyQuest requirements and specifications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals.
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability.
- Ability to perform under stressful and tight-deadline situations.
- Ability to manage admin staff, lecturers, students and parents well.
- Possess good communication skills and hands on person.
SEGi College Penang
Human Resources Management Department
43, Green Hall
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Penang, Selangor.