Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head of School position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Together with the Pedagogy team, provide leadership to teachers in quality early childhood curriculum design, development and implementation of teaching that aligns with the Reggio Emilia (RE) inspired, Eton House: Inquire, Think, Learn, Early Years (EY) Framework and the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP), Curriculum Framework.
- Ensure the school operations and programmes development align with the Reggio Emilia (RE) inspired, Eton House: Inquire, Think, Learn, Early Years (EY) Framework and the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP), Curriculum Framework, in compliant with the IB Standards and Practices to ensure the ongoing authorization with the International Baccalaureate as an IB-PYP World School will continue after the second verification visit in Mar 2021.
- To vet through the collated self-study documents that had been prepared by the teaching faculty from the whole school curriculum coordinator thus far and provide a report to the best way to proceed to complete the said documents to be ready for the submission prior to the second verification visit scheduled for early next year.
- Ensure that whole school IB-PYP and RE Curriculum Coordinator upholds and maintains consistency throughout the entire RE-LY & IB-PYP Programme, especially in the Inquiry cycle and the respective levels of Units of Inquiry from the Early Years up to the end of Primary Years students.
- Ensure teachers and Parent Liaison Team (PLT) maintain clear records of students’ daily attendance, teacher to the total number of students, and students to classroom space per sq.m/sq.ft. ratios as required by the Ministry of Education
- Establish and maintain positive, harmonious, transparent, and effective communication with parents, students, teachers, support staff within the Eton House Malaysia Community (EHC). Overlooking the development of a positive school ethos in general throughout the entire school campus.
- Undertaking an active role in the development and increase of school enrolments. Develop strategies to market, increase/maintain if it had reached its maximum student enrolment as per the school’s capacity.
- Manage cost control in all areas of school operations.
- Select, hire, coach, and mentor teachers’ learning and performance through planning, observation, reflection, and evaluation of performance. In addition, to maximize their professional relationship with parents, harmonious working relations with colleagues, and teaching performance for the growth of students through assessment of children’s learning and developmental milestone processes under their care.
- Improve or maintain the school physical condition and maximize the facilities to provide the best learning environment for students
- Ensure the School organizes events that support cultural, festivities, racial harmony, and eco-friendly green environment.
- Well-honed brainstorming, strategizing, and leadership skills.
- Commendable administrative and refereeing abilities.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.