Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Hostel Warden/Boarding position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Warden has to look after the welfare of the students in the hostel premises and handle various issues and grievances of the students. Warden also needs to develop, implement and maintain a system for hostel students on their arrival and departure from the School.
- Warden is responsible on the student’s discipline in the hostel and friendly environment is very essential in the hostel community.
- Ensure proper cleaning of the hostel premises by housekeeping staff. The warden has to keep on tracking the housekeeping and all maintenance issues. Regular cleaning and maintenance of a hostel is very essential part of hostel management.
- Warden has to keep the track of all inventories available within hostel premises.
- To review the effectiveness of emergency evacuation procedures and act on matters of student noncompliance
- Warden is required to stay in the Hostel provided by the School on full time basis.
- Should be able to evaluate student’s progress.
- Vigilant, responsible, warm and caring individuals.
- Experienced in taking care of students from different age groups and backgrounds.
- Able to speak in Mandarin as an added advantage
- Have a valid driving license
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.