Cosmopoint Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HOTEL JUNIOR LECTURER position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in related field and
• Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Hotel Management/Hospitality or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of teaching experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferable for candidate who has experience in teaching Front Office subject and must have knowledge in Opera software.
• Working experience in hotel industry particularly at front office department will have added advantage.
• Possess knowledge in the area of academic delivery, teaching and learning.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Dynamic and enthusiastic.
• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Good in computer skills.
• Able to manage students from various background and level of competency.
• Prepare and conduct classes according to the course syllabus and scheme work.
• Prepare the notes, assignments, setting question papers and marking scheme following the guideline checklist.
• Cross teaching with other programs if services is needed.
• Monitor the student’s academic progress.
• Manage student’s attendance and minimalize absenteeism.
• Ensure that all classes are conducted as scheduled and cancellation classes kept to the minimum.
• Efficiently maintain the course file for each subject taught.
• Will be part as Exam Invigilators
• Will undertake any ad-hoc assignments as may be directed by the immediate superior from time to time.
This will be your opportunity to be part of an organisation that believes in making lives better through education. Ekuiti Nasional Berhad’s (Ekuinas) education portfolio comprises of five leading Malaysian institutions which include Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University College (KLMUC) and Cosmopoint College of Technology. To-date, we have eleven Cosmopoint centres nationwide including Sabah and Sarawak. In KLMUC, we offer more than 50 career-driven programmes in various disciplines. In line with our rapid growth in providing affordable quality education to more Malaysians, we invite you to be part of our growth.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.