JCT INDUSTRIES GROUP SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for establishing and improving the company's human resource management system, and designing a human resource management model that meets the local characteristics of Malaysia;
- Responsible for establishing and improving human resources and administrative management systems;
- Responsible for drafting job responsibilities, arranging staffing plans, and proposing reasonable plans for the company's organizational structure design and personnel deployment;
- Responsible for establishing and improving various effective recruitment channels, and completing the recruitment work according to the company's establishment;
- Responsible for organizing the company's salary and welfare management, and preparing the company's annual salary and welfare plan and salary and welfare adjustment plan;
- Responsible for the performance management of the company's employees and review and appraisal results;
- Responsible for organizing the company's training management, compiling the company's annual training plan and supervising its implementation according to the company and various departments' needs;
- Responsible for timely handling of major human resource issues and various labor disputes in the company's management process;
- Responsible for establishing unobstructed communication channels, being familiar with local personnel, establishing good employee relations, using various channels and tools to promote and implement corporate culture;
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good cooperative relations between relevant government departments and external agencies;
- Responsible for the management of the company's administrative work;
- Responsible for the company's monthly and annual plans and summary work.
- Full-time bachelor degree or above, able to use English for work communication, more than 6 years of human resources work experience in large and medium-sized enterprises, including 3 years of work experience in the same position;
- Familiar with Malaysian local labor laws, regulations and other related policies;
- Have good communication and coordination skills and the ability to establish good social relations;
- With leadership teamwork ability, strong sense of responsibility, able to take over the work pressure;
- Have an active and open mind and can accept different cultural backgrounds;
- Working experience in large and medium-sized chemical industry is preferred.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Sungai Petani.