Sri Desa International Secondary School is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for IGCSE Global Perspectives, History, Malay (Maternity Cover: Mid-Feb to Mid-Apr) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Temporary Full-Time Position
- Candidate must possess at least
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s):
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Education or equivalent.
- Candidate will act as a Secondary Teacher for this job position.
- Trained graduate with a relevant degree or masters in the subject area.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong command of spoken and written English.
- IT literacy.
- Deliver lessons in the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus.
- Prepare and develop teaching materials.
- Set and mark assignments and examination papers.
- Participate in co-curricular activities and school events.
Sri Desa offers the internationally recognized Cambridge IGCSE (O Level) curriculum in a safe, conducive and engaging learning environment. Adjacent to our premise is a full sports facility where students and staff can participate in sports and physical activities essential to their physical, social and character development. We maintain small class sizes and are committed to the success of our students and development of our staff.
Here at Sri Desa, we recognise and appreciate skill, integrity and enterprise. Successful candidates may look forward to an attractive and competitive package.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.