Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for In-House Trainer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Design and develop specific managerial/ human skill training content & curriculum
- Plan and prepare training delivery methodology, content material, technology and tools
- Facilitate and deliver specific managerial/ human skill training programs as per the Annual Learning plans (executive to manager level) in the Klang Valley and other required business locations in Malaysia
- Analyze and monitor trends and metrics on the impact of the learning and development initiatives, to determine effectiveness and impact of training with a view for continuous improvement
- Work closely with Head, Talent Development to execute the learning and development strategy and ensure development of core Managerial and Human Skill ability for our employees
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources / Psychology / Social Science or equivalent with minimum 12 – 15 years of working experience in managerial role
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Learning & Development / Training Facilitation for corporate/managerial training programs
- Knowledgeable in learning pedagogies, learning management systems and managerial/ leadership development
- Certification in any of these training tools, e.g. Personality tools such as DiSC, MBTI, Harrisons Innerview; Leadership or managerial assessment tools; NLP, ICF, etc. will be an added advantage
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with all levels of associates
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.