UKEduNet Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for International Education Officer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
· To promote the University in the Asia Pacific region (including China)
· To support and work closely with the University’s network of recruitment agencies and partner institutions
· To provide general guidance to students about studying and living in the UK
· To source for potential academic links with institutions in the Asia Pacific region
· To administer student application process
· Malaysian citizen
· Possess a good first degree in Business, Marketing or other Management related disciplines; preferably from a UK university
· Have an excellent standard of spoken and written English and Mandarin
· Have interest in pursuing a career in the Higher Education industry
· Be willing to travel domestically and internationally as required
· Be willing to work unsocial hours as and when required
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply by Thursday, 20 May 2021 enclosing a detailed resume or CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
UKEduNet operates as the Asia Pacific regional office for University College Birmingham, United Kingdom. The regional office manages the University’s network of agencies, international student admissions and academic collaborations in the Asia Pacific region. UKEduNet is seeking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.