SEGi College Penang is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for IT Lecturer (Computer Science) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To deliver lecture through online learning platform and usage of educational tools to enhance students’ learning experience.
- To prepare teaching materials such as teaching notes, manuals, slides, reading, recorded lessons for student learning.
- To develop, review and update all lesson plans, schemes of work, syllabi from time to time to reflect current practice.
- To prepare test/examination questions together with appropriate marking scheme in timely manner.
- To act as academic advisor / mentor to students and offer pastoral support.
- To support the school in marketing and outreach activities and workshops when needed
- To comply with Academic SOPs and MQA requirements for teaching and learning
- To be able to adapt with changes to education system and delivery and able to develop online interactive content.
- Able to teach subjects Degree and Diploma as below:
2) Computer Organization
3) Discrete Mathematics
4) User-Interface Design
5) Database System
6) Final Year Project Supervision
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree in Computer Science / IT or related field. Preferably candidate with prior qualification in Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / IT or related field
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in teaching in higher learning institution is required for this position.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge and practical skills in programming such as C++ / C# / Java / Python
- Candidate with prior industry experience working in a IT related field – software engineering, web development or IR4.0 will be added advantage.
SEGi College Penang
Human Resources Management
43, Green Hall
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Penang.