SBIT Training Academy is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for IT Lecturer (Part-Time) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. Able to deliver lecture and practical for the following subjects:
- Python + MySQL
- MS SQL
- ASP.NET MVC
- Android App Development
- iOS App Development
- Software Testing
- IT Project Management
2. Develop teaching materials, homework, and lesson plan for the assigned subject(s).
3. Prepare and assess project and examination paper for the assigned subject(s).
4. Maintain students’ record of attendance, homework, project, and examination.
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
2. Available to work part-time (flexible arrangement), committing fully to the agreed timeline for the assigned subject(s).
3. Passion and patience in teaching.
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
We are a private training organization established to provide quality IT support skills training to Malaysians, especially school leavers. Through our training, our students will be equipped with the latest repairs & support skills and programming skills to start their career or to start their own IT business immediately. We invite capable, suitable, energetic & self-driven candidates to join us for the following vacancy.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Petaling Jaya.