KOLEJ UNIKOP is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Law Lecturer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To teach Diploma Students as Lecturer of Law and will be allocated by the Head of School or Head Academic.
- To assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- Provide academic as well as pastoral support to students.
- To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
- Work in collaboration with sales & marketing to achieve targeted student enrollment; including organizing school talks, open days, program previews and academic counseling.
- Partnering with the Head of School, Head Academic and Registrar for operational planning; includes workload planning, timetabling, student retention program, and institutional development activities and compliances matters.
- Must possess at least a Master`s Degree in Law or any relevant areas of expertise
- At least 1-2 year(s) working experiences in the any related fields
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya
Was established in 1996, UNIKOP College campus is located in Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur has issued a total of over 4,000 graduates at the various levels and fields. All programs offered at the College of Accreditation UNIKOP received from the National Accreditation Board (LAN) and approval from the Ministry of Higher Education. This means that all academic programs offered at the College UNIKOP has received full recognition from all parties involved, especially the Public Service Department (PSD).
During its development, UNIKOP College has built an infrastructure that is consistent with the needs of education as a Private Higher Education Institutions. Now, UNIKOP College has received the ability of the management team and staff initiatives that aim and strive to become the premier indigenous private institutions to reveal the boundaries of science, master the latest technology and offers programs that are needed by our country in an effort to become a developed nation by the year 2020, especially in the fields of science and technology.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Cyberjaya.