Jabil Circuit Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lean Coach position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Work closely with the Lean Six Sigma Manager to introduce and sustain a Lean culture into a value stream.
- Provide coaching and support on value stream design sessions, project identification, and prioritization.
- Monitor, coach, and continuously improve Value Stream transformation initiatives to ensure continuous and aggressivethroughput time reduction.
- Be a leader, mentor and coach towards integration of Lean principles, values, philosophies and tools for driving continuous improvement through Kaizen Events along a value stream
- Work with value stream owners to create a system to ensure people development through value stream focused Kaizen
- Events, Blitzes, and Lean projects
- Develop a best practice sharing internal network supported by the use of eKaizen
- Responsible for the Lean Shop Floor Series
- A coach and active facilitator in Bronze Certification projects and mentoring sessions
- Be an active participant in the Lean Silver Certification
- Lead by example and model the desired behaviors and values
- Foster respect for people and humility through mentoring and coaching through the site’s Lean journey
- Encourage risk taking and experimentation using the scientific method
- Maintain proficiency in the latest Lean approaches
- Align with the local Lean rewards & recognition program
- Align with Finance to bring the impact of projects that are part of Lean program into Jabil’s financial processes.
- Responsible for value stream transformation metrics and data integrity within eKaizen
- Ensure the Lean Index Assessment is being used to measure and enhance value stream transformation
- Leverage factory floor knowledge and employee feedback propose improvements to Lean Six Sigma Managers
- Develop and mentor lean leaders to facilitate and lead Kaizen Events
- Support Lean Six Sigma Managers to propose and develop a strategies in support of the standardization of effectiveness of the sites Lean program
- Anticipate and meet/exceed customer expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security and ethics policies.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 1 to 2 years experience as QE, IE, Planner, Line Manager or equivalent position
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or related discipline preferred
- Bronze Certified by Jabil or by recognized organizations in the industry (e.g. ASQ, SME, Shingo Prize)
- Project and facilitation experience in a heavily matrixed environment
- Experience in change management, project management, and financial management
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
Business disruption across multiple sectors is accelerating at record pace. Getting increasingly innovative products to market quickly, reliably and securely, continues to separate winners from losers in markets around the world.
And that’s why some of the world’s best-known brands partner with Jabil.
Built on a foundation of empowered employees in over 100 plants in 29 countries, Jabil focuses on helping customers with world-leading global manufacturing and design services. We create and build world’s most well-known and respected products and components in industries ranging from medical equipment to smart phones to electric cars. Our teams work on products that help connect people, advance technology, and improve the world we share. Worldwide, we are in over 100 sites across 29 countries.
We believe in hiring the right people, putting them in positions where they can make contributions, and giving them the tools and the authority they need to make decisions. If you have a quality-first mentality in everything that you do and are passionate about achieving results, then Jabil is the place for you.
Make A Difference
Jabil hires innovative thinkers who have the confidence to push boundaries, the entrepreneurial spirit to own customer problems and solutions, and the knowledge to take calculated risks. No matter where you are located, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow and build your skills in unexpected ways.
You’ll be empowered to make autonomous decisions that enhance the Jabil customer experience, and are expected to take accountability for the choices you make. That’s because Jabil values motivated leadership and entrusts our employees to create innovative solutions to help our business – and our customers’ businesses – grow and thrive.
We recognize that our employees are the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry, and take every measure to support your goals for career advancement. Join us now if you have what it takes to make a difference in our challenging and fast-paced environment.
Jabil offers equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender, disability and sexual orientation. We perceive the diversity of skills, abilities, experience and the background of our employees as a strength and encourage it in all areas at Jabil.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Penang.