Jabil Circuit Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lean Section Manager position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provides site Process Excellence and Lean Transformation expertise and guidance through the development, documentation, implementation, and validation of Lean Six Sigma applications.
- Will facilitate building of synergies across the site to enable cross-functional collaboration and best practices sharing and implementation.
- Provide education and development opportunities to strengthen overall organizational capabilities.
- Engrain process excellence improvement energy and capabilities throughout the site.
- Experienced in successfully deploying Lean and Six Sigma Lean Six Sigma Principles, System, Tools, Training and Methodologies.
- Excellent Leadership and Communication Skills
- Track record showing continual improvement of personal skills
- Proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related of operations.
- Results-driven change agent
- Effective communicator. Able to communicate in all media forms and cross –culturally
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented with a strong organizational approach to work and in managing data
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, • Bachelor’s in IE, Ops Research or related field preferred
- At least 10 years' experience in Manufacturing Mgmt, Engineering Mgmt, or Project Mgmt
- 5 years' working in global and multifunctional environments
- Project and facilitation experience in heavily matrixed environment
- Change Management experience
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Business disruption across multiple sectors is accelerating at record pace. Getting increasingly innovative products to market quickly, reliably and securely, continues to separate winners from losers in markets around the world.
And that’s why some of the world’s best-known brands partner with Jabil.
Built on a foundation of empowered employees in over 100 plants in 29 countries, Jabil focuses on helping customers with world-leading global manufacturing and design services. We create and build world’s most well-known and respected products and components in industries ranging from medical equipment to smart phones to electric cars. Our teams work on products that help connect people, advance technology, and improve the world we share. Worldwide, we are in over 100 sites across 29 countries.
We believe in hiring the right people, putting them in positions where they can make contributions, and giving them the tools and the authority they need to make decisions. If you have a quality-first mentality in everything that you do and are passionate about achieving results, then Jabil is the place for you.
Make A Difference
Jabil hires innovative thinkers who have the confidence to push boundaries, the entrepreneurial spirit to own customer problems and solutions, and the knowledge to take calculated risks. No matter where you are located, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow and build your skills in unexpected ways.
You’ll be empowered to make autonomous decisions that enhance the Jabil customer experience, and are expected to take accountability for the choices you make. That’s because Jabil values motivated leadership and entrusts our employees to create innovative solutions to help our business – and our customers’ businesses – grow and thrive.
We recognize that our employees are the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry, and take every measure to support your goals for career advancement. Join us now if you have what it takes to make a difference in our challenging and fast-paced environment.
Jabil offers equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin, gender, disability and sexual orientation. We perceive the diversity of skills, abilities, experience and the background of our employees as a strength and encourage it in all areas at Jabil.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Penang.