GP Strategies Corporation is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Learning Administrator position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Client Stakeholder Management - to build, maintain and grow trusted relationships with Country Learning Lead(s) based on the academy/business function the role supports while proactively reporting and highlighting any risks to planned courses raising any actions as required with the stakeholder
- Operational Meetings - prepare for recommended agenda with pre-work, meeting and post communication with country Learning Consultant and Learning Leads
- Learner Management – proactive reviews and subsequent actions to monitor enrolment, promotion to learners, and notification to learners and business where demand changes
- Reporting & Learner Outreach – support activities to draw down data for business, regular or ad hoc, to monitor completion, incompletion and track learner response to outreach for mandatory and high-risk role trainings
- External Course Support – manage the full spectrum of activities to support, including but not limited to, both the internal Professional Studies & Qualifications Programme (PSQP) and external Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB) membership applications, course planning, and reporting as well as end-to-end management of the Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF).
- Invoice & Accrual Processing – liaise with vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure on time payment of all POs and invoices received using the Fusion system while keeping the internal tracking mechanism up to date and accurate.
- Professional qualification/degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience in the learning field
- Broad knowledge of learning interventions
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal/relationship skills in order to grow and maintain a trusted partnership with all stakeholders
- Strong analytical and data reporting skills
- Strong initiative and ability to navigate matrixed organizations
- Excellent time and organizational management skills handling multiple competing priorities
A subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX), GP is a global performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, e-learning solutions, management consulting, and engineering services. We help improve your organizational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customized to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout North and Latin America, Europe, and Asia, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.
Product and Services
With more than 40 years of leadership in training, consulting, and engineering services, GP has the proven processes, best practices, and lessons learned to bring greater success to your organization. Our commitments to crafting intelligent solutions and delivering extraordinary service help us attract the industry’s best experts—professionals who are aligned with our core vision and values. Some of our services include:
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Singapore.