J&T EXPRESS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Vacancies Learning And Development Executive
J&T EXPRESS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Learning And Development Executive position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Plans instructional design projects.
- Manages overall projects to ensure a nationwide consistent training experience that directly impacts employee success.
- Promotes collaboration, partnership and relationships among the participants andstakeholders in a design project.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Applies advanced adult learning theories into practical, application-based leadership learning strategies.
- Partners and collaborates with other learning professionals and business partners in delivering a nationwide consistent learning experience.
- Develops comprehensive measurement strategies for all learning solutions to demonstrate business impact and effectiveness.
- Communicates effectively in visual, oral, and written form and delivers engaging presentations to business leaders.
- Acquires and applies new technology skills to instructional design practice.
- Remains a thought leader in instructional design and innovation.
- Designs learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners, including the demonstrated understanding of cultural differences that may apply.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, presentations, participant and trainers' guides, etc.)
- A recognized degree in any field and at least 1 year of work experience, with a trainer background preferred.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Excellent verbal, writing proficiency in English and Malay.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. thinking clearly, expressing clearly and participating in both) - will be assessed through mock training.
- The ability to think in a structured way (i.e., to translate concepts into action, to break down complex ideas into smaller, comprehensible chunks, and to present ideas in a structured form).
- In order to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, flexibility, adaptability and initiative are key.
- Visual design skills and ability to storyboard
- Ability to cope and navigate in a multinational, multicultural, nationwide offices and virtual team
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.