Huawei Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Learning Consultant - MRO C&SI position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Propose technical and leadership training solution & quotation to customer in a bidding process.
• Gap analysis based on customer’s pain points, learning needs, and to design solution strategy.
• Collect relevant information on learning services suitable for the training market.
• Manages customer (middle-high level) expectation of training, and improve the customer training satisfaction by customer interview, and customer management execution.
• Create the sales development plan and make sure that the sales goal can be accomplished.
• Manage routine learning service sales including sales target, budgeting and forecast.
• Learning service sales leads and follow up on the sales opportunities, and ensure the Lead-To-Opportunity-To-Order process in good control.
• Close engagement with Sales Solution, Product and Project team to understand customer’s need from project’s perspective.
• Develop customized learning/Training/Competence development solutions based on customer requirements.
• Communicate closely with HQ and trainers for technical queries and solution.
• Propose and present learning solution to key customer within Malaysia Market.
- Self motivated, and able to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Excellent verbal skills, including consultative interviewing, research/prospecting the client.
- Able to conduct sales presentation to customer, good in follow up and and proposal writing skills.
- Good negotiator, researcher, solutionist and planner.
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Bahasa (spoken and written).
- Related working experience: Minimum 4 years of experience as Sales/Marketing/Training/Learning/HR Development/Project Management.
- Education: Min Bachelor's Degree in Sales/Marketing, Project management, Human Resource Management or other equivalent.
- Contract(s) position available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.