IMU Education Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Learning Designer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Design and develop blended learning materials using LMS authoring features.
- Creates learning experiences using virtual learning environments (LMS, web conferencing tools, etc.)
- Creates computer-based training (CBT) modules and storyboards.
- Collaborates with subject experts to develop learning materials and learning activities by applying competency framework and learning paths.
- Manages online learning communities by sharing departmental achievements on social media platform (newsletter, reviews etc.)
- Analyses, updates, and refines existing online content.
- Train instructors, students, employees and junior elearning staff on how to use learning technologies.
- Manage team, resources and projects with less supervision
- Supporting the Senior Instructional Designer in e-learning projects.
- Collaborating with e-learning portal administrators in designing and building online courses using LMS and Mahara.
- Conducting research in ongoing instructional design and technology advancements that can be applied to IMU’s learning environment.
- Other tasks as specified by the e-Learning Manager from time to time.
- At least 3 years of experience in elearning and instructional design field.
- Bachelor Degree in any field (preferably in instructional design, multimedia, IT, computer science)
- Demonstrable experience as a Learning Designer, Instructional Designer, or Curriculum Developer.
- Ability to use applications such as Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Captivate and Moodle.
- Solid knowledge of contemporary educational strategies and models.
- Consulting capability with interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must be able to work as team and individually in a diverse environment.
- Superb written communication skills.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.