Teleperformance Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Learning & Development Officer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Facilitate L&D global and regional trainings across TP subsidiaries.
- Attend all global and regional TTT sessions.
- Responsible for tracking, driving and monitoring myTP and other Learning and Development Training schedules.
- Responsible for administrative function: myTP management and managing other L&D (global/regional reports and compliance courses)
- Schedule, plan and arrange training, whilst monitoring and maintaining records (L&D database)
- Constantly review all training documentation to make sure that the company is always in line with ISO requirements/amendments.
- Maintain training database and act as key contact to all users.
- Produce accurate reports within agreed deadlines.
- Maintain a central portfolio of training materials and documentation.
- All materials use corporate branding, are the current version and available for auditing purposes.
- Take ownership for own performance.
- Receive feedback positively, taking action where required.
- Identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills.
- Undertake project work positively.
- Plan own work to meet given objectives and deadlines.
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of the business and training needs
- This list of activities is not an exhaustive representation of the role and as such the role holder may be required to undertake any other activities as deemed appropriate by the L&D Manager and/or Head of L&D.
- Experience of using databases advantageous.
- Excellent in Customer Service Skills.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of training experience
- Highly computer literate, with particular regard to Microsoft Office.
- Analytical Skills.
- Good to have Operational background
- Candidate from BPO industry is required
- Demonstrates attention to detail and the desire to ensure quality in all aspects of work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize and plan own workload.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Confident and professional manner.
- Adaptability to respond to a fast-moving business environment
- Nice to have experience in Module Development and graphic design experience.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Penang.