Analog Devices Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Learning & Development Specialist position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Learning & Development Specialist is responsible for the full spectrum of training for the site which covers a complete activities from start to end. In addition to this, involvement in global and local projects for learning and development and HR overall.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating full spectrum of employee training activities for the location
- Develop and plan the learning & development calendar and activities aligned with the company’s business priorities, operation needs and training gaps
- Source, drive and maintain the delivery of in-house and external learning programs according to the needs of the stakeholders
- Conduct the Training Needs Analysis for all departments and come out with the training plan
- Review and fine-tune existing learning & development policies, learning programs & plan and training budget
- Conduct internal trainings/workshops, including but not limited to new hire orientation
- Responsible for HRDF account management including grant and claim application
- Acting as key driver and custodian for any talent management program to motivate and build the competence of employees
- Partner and involve organizational leadership in the facilitation of curriculum
- Effectively use adult learning principles to maximize effectiveness of training
- Relate course material to actual on the job tasks and ensure development of these competencies.
- Periodically audit the training process, incorporate feedback and make revisions
- Keep abreast of developments and trends in the training industry, and apply knowledge of new developments into the training programs, as appropriate
- Involve in other HR projects as assigned
- Produce and maintain training records with 100% accuracy
- Partnering with Global Team for global programs and initiatives to be implemented on site.
- Assists in other Talent Management/HR processes, projects as needed
- Support other HR related activities as and when needed
- Bachelor Degree holders with minimum 5 years in a Training Admin role.
- Experience as Internal auditor, well versed in Industrial Standard, Upskilling Program, & Leadership Development
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, strong leadership, independent and a team player
- Familiar with traditional and modern training methods
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Effective Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Relations Skills
- Behavioral Skills
- Client Service Skills
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Bayan Lepas.