SEGi University is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer, Centre for Pre-Uni Studies position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- IT subjects
- Review and develop lesson plans in compliance with the syllabus and curriculum.
- Conduct lectures, tutorials and any other means of facilitating the learning of students.
- Contribute in the development of new academic programme.
- Monitor and report student progress in term of academic performance and attendance.
- Involve in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Provide academic counselling, pastoral care and mentoring sessions to all students.
- Work in collaboration with sales and marketing to achieve targeted student enrolment; including organizing seminars, open days and programme previews.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree in related discipline.
- At least 3 years of working experience with 3 years of lecturing experience in tertiary education.
- Passionate in teaching and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality education to students.
- Has good presentation skill.
- the candidate must be familiar in the area of Information Technology and must have a with good knowledge in basic programming such as C++, structured programming, object oriented programming and programming paradigm
Group Human Resources Management
5th Floor, SEGi University
No. 9, Jalan Teknologi, Taman Sains Selangor
Kota Damansara, PJU 5
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.