SBIT Training Academy is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer cum program leader - Information Technology position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Conduct lectures, tutorials, practical of the following subjects
- Develop/ prepare/ modify/ update/ upgrade teaching materials, for examples:
- Lecture notes, modules, learning units, tutorial worksheets, handouts, etc.
- To assist in developing, planning materials, preparing schemes of work, and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- Set and mark assignments, tests, projects, examination papers, etc.
- Attend and participate actively in school meetings.
- Meet with the head of the school to discuss academic or non-academic matters.
- Carry out invigilation duties every exam.
- Encouraging personal development via the tutorial or pastoral work.
- Read journals, latest literature on related fields to update knowledge.
- Assist in the programming of the School Information System.
- Assist in organizing school events/ functions and marketing the school program.
- Be involved in research and contribute articles to the school website.
- Assist in conducting workshops, talks organized by the school.
- Assist students in the participation of national/ regional related contests.
- To contribute to the development, planning, and implementation of a high-quality curriculum.
- To maintain own continuing professional development.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Passion in teaching.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Preferably able to teach using Mandarin and English.
- Experience in the following areas will be an added advantage:
- Multimedia/ Games Development.
- Web development
We are a private training organization established to provide quality IT support skills training to Malaysians, especially school leavers. Through our training, our students will be equipped with the latest repairs & support skills and programming skills to start their career or to start their own IT business immediately. We invite capable, suitable, energetic & self-driven candidates to join us for the following vacancy.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Petaling Jaya.