SEGi College Penang is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer Cum Program Leader - Mechanical Engineering position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- the design, preparation and development of module teaching materials;
- the provision of high-quality teaching, assessment and support for students’ learning on designated modules at all levels;
- the delivery of modules through lectures, seminars, workshops, webinar and other learning situations;
- assessing modules and preparing and providing feedback;
- participating in the quality enhancement of learning, teaching and assessment activities;
- invigilation, assessment administration and attending examination boards;
- giving effective advice, guidance and feedback to students to support their academic progress and referring students to support services as appropriate.
- Candidate must possess at least minimum Master in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
- Fresh graduate is welcomed to apply. Digital fluency e.g online teaching will be added advantages.
- Has a good command of English verbal and written communication.
- Able to teach subjects (Mechanical Engineering - Degree and Diploma) as below
a) Drawing - including 3D printing (Autocad / Solidwork)
b) Energy Conversion
c) Engineering or Applied Mechanics
d) Thermofluids and Engines / Engineering Dynamics and Thermofluids
- Know ho to use PLCs software (LogixPro), Electrical Simulation (Proteus) and MPLab (Microcontroller) will be added advantages
- Will be able to work on night classes during weekdays and Saturday class practical lab / tutorial
Human Resources Management
43 Green Hall
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Penang.