SEGi College Penang is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer - Electrical & Electronics Engineering position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- the design, preparation and development of module teaching materials;
- the provision of high-quality teaching, assessment and support for students’ learning on designated modules at all levels;
- the delivery of modules through lectures, seminars, workshops, webinar and other learning situations;
- assessing modules and preparing and providing feedback;
- participating in the quality enhancement of learning, teaching and assessment activities;
- invigilation, assessment administration and attending examination boards;
- giving effective advice, guidance and feedback to students to support their academic progress and referring students to support services as appropriate.
- Candidate must have at least a minimum Master in a relevant field.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to teach Electrical and Electronics Engineering Subjects for both Degree and Diploma level.
- Knowledge of Multisim, Matlab and other Electrical and Electonics simulation software including lab activities will be added advantages.
- Willing to work on night classes especially during weekdays and Saturday classes.
- Must be independent with a minimum supervision.
- Posses a pleasant and dynamic personality.
- The successful candidate will be responsible to conduct blended and flipped learning classroom.
- Fresh graduate is welcomed to apply. Digital fluency e.g online teaching will be added advantages.
Human Resources Management
43 Green Hall
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Penang.