Taylor's University is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer - Finance position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Teaching & Learning
- Undertake teaching and teaching related duties such as design, preparation and development of teaching materials; conduct classes/lectures, tutorials and practicals; consultation with students, invigilation, marking and assessment
- Participate and contribute in high quality programme and curriculum development
- Plan and implement teaching strategies to optimise student learning as well as to motivate them
- Support in research project work and scholarship of postgraduate students
- Establish and maintain high standards of teaching and effective learning to meet the University's teaching and learning expectations
- Participate in scholarly activities, including undertaking research, conference presentation, journal publications and relevant community work
- Support efforts to secure grants for research activities and scholarship as co-researcher
- Achieve the specified set of research outcome targets for Senior Lecturer level of appointment
Administration and Other Activities
- Undertake and contribute in administrative responsibilities such as attending departmental meetings, participate in committees and working groups within the Department, School and Faculty
- Participate in continuous relevant professional activities
- Assist in establishing linkages with external organisations/ professional bodies in academic related matters
- Possess a doctoral degree or equivalent from a recognised university in Finance
- Experience working in higher education environment and a track record of teaching experience and professional knowledge of curriculum development or good record of professional experience with evidence of coaching and mentoring and a high quality of presentation skills
- Experience in developing teaching methodologies and materials, including the effective use of IT technologies in the facilitation of teaching and learning
- Experience working on research projects and activities or experience of professional practice/consultancy work, including evidence of appropriate outputs
- Demonstrated links to relevant external organisations and/or the profession
Taylor's University is a leading international University amongst the top 10 Malaysian universities. With an unparalleled for outstanding reputation experience provided to its students, Taylor's University is pioneering an approach to university education which aims to develop the intellectual, physical and emotional capability of its students and make them the first choice for employers of graduates. The University plans to build on its strength to move into the league of top 100 Asian universities.
Since its inception in 1969, Taylor's has become one of Malaysia most successful and reputable private high education institutions. Taylor's has continuously provided excellent services for its students in terms of diverse study options, relevant curriculum and teaching methods, ongoing partnerships with leading universities worldwide, strong industry linkages, up-to-date facilities and well-equipped campus.
Taylor's University is also a member of Taylor's Education Group which also comprises Taylor's College, Garden International School, Australian International School Malaysia, Taylor's International School KL & Puchong, Nexus International School Putrajaya and Nexus International School Singapore.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.