SEGi College Kuala Lumpur is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer, Human Resource Management (HRM) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• To develop, review, deliver and update course plan in compliance with syllabus to keep pace with the market development.
• To monitor student report progress in terms of academic performance and attendance.
• To set examination papers and maintain quality standards.
• To perform the effective planning, implementation and evaluation of student performance.
• To develop a classroom conducive learning environment for students to assimilate the theory, and practice of pastoral care to the students and help them to achieve their potentials.
• To perform any other academic-related duties and task.
• At least 5 years of industry experience with 3 years of lecturing experience in tertiary education or higher education institution.
• Passion for teaching and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality education to students.
• Experience in developing teaching methodologies and materials.
Human Resources Management
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.