Curtin University Malaysia Vacancies Lecturer in Business and Management
Curtin University Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer in Business and Management position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Lecturer in Business and Management (Online)
Full time/Part Time
We are seeking to appoint a teaching and research focus Lecturer to join the Management Department in the Faculty of Business. The role holder will be involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision and will be expected to make a significant contribution to research.
Your key responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality online teaching and assessment with a commitment to ongoing reflective improvement in teaching.
- Supervise undergraduate and post graduate students’ research projects/studies.
- Conduct high quality research, attract competitive grants and maintain an active record of publications.
- Contribute significantly to academic service, collegiality and engagement and external community engagement activities relevant to the discipline/profession.
Required subject expertise:
Business Ethics, Strategic Management, Industrial Relations in Asia Pacific.
- A PhD qualification in any areas of Business or Management.
- At least three (3) years of teaching experience at tertiary level and familiar with online teaching tools.
- High teaching skills and a reflective approach to teaching delivery.
- An emerging record of contribution to scholarship in teaching.
- A strong understanding of pedagogical and contemporary educational practice relevant to the discipline
- A high level of English verbal and written communication.
- Proven experience and record of supervising higher degree research students.
- Ability to develop proposals for research funding, design research projects, lead and develop a research team.
- An established record of research output/creative works in high quality refereed academic journals/outlets consistent with the discipline.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills with a commitment to the development of a collegial and supportive working environment and the ability to interact with students and staff with cross cultural sensitivity.
- Contribution to an active role in academic service and proven evidence of effective leadership within the department/faculty level as appropriate to the level of appointment.
What we need from you:
- A cover letter and a latest CV.
- Response to the selection criteria.
- Complete the Application of employment form.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Miri.