SBIT Training Academy is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer – Information Technology position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Conduct a diploma or degree in information technology
- Develop/ prepare/ modify/ update/ upgrade teaching materials, for examples: Lecture notes, modules, learning units, tutorial worksheets, handouts, etc.
- To assist in the developing, planning materials, preparing schemes of work, and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement, and attendance.
- Set and mark assignments, tests, projects, examination papers, etc.
- Attend and participate actively in school meetings.
- Meet with the head of the school to discuss academic or non-academic matters.
- Carry out invigilation duties every exam
- Candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/ Professional Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ computer engineering or equivalent.
- At least one year of teaching/ working experience in IT industry.
- Fresh graduate or diploma holder is encouraged to apply because training will be provided.
- Passion in teaching.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Preferably able to teach using Mandarin and English
- Able to accept and adapt to our teaching methodology
We are a private training organization established with the objective of providing quality IT support skills training to Malaysians, especially school leavers. Through our training, our students will be equipped with the latest repairs and support skills to start their career or to start their own IT business immediately. We invite capable, suitable, energetic & self-driven candidates to join us for the following vacancy.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.