Universiti Kuala Lumpur is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for LECTURER (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Doctorate (PhD) & Master's Degree in following areas:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Animation / Digital Animation
- Game Development
- Cyber Security
- Software Engineering
- Networking Systems
- Area's of Expertise:
- Financial Technology
- Business intelligence
- Data science/analytics
- 3D Animation and Visualisation
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Cyber Security
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Korean (for preparatory program to Korean University)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available (Permanent / Contract).
1. Design, plan and implement effective and inclusive teaching and supporting learning activities
2. Teach across a range of modules/units or within a subject area using appropriate teaching, learning support and assessment methods and technologies.
3. Develop ideas for improving the learning environment, teaching and/or assessment and feedback methods
4. To ensure that student progress is regularly monitored and that the results of monitoring are reported in a timely fashion to the Head of Subject.
1. Establish own area of independent research as appropriate to the work of the Department, ensuring a commitment to the highest standards of ethics and integrity in research.
3. Present research at national and/or international conferences and/ or at other appropriate events
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.