Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer - Medical Assistant (Part Time) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for the President, Vice-Chancellor, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Dean and Head of the Program on the assignment at the Faculty.
- Responsible as a lecturer for the subjects entrusted by the Faculty. Responsibility should be borne by trust, dedication and aims to educate students excellently.
- Perform lecturer works as follows:
- Develop a portfolio for the subjects taught
- Develop a tutorial and exam questions bank
- Responsible for the academic achievement of students especially on the subjects taught
- Conduct research on better and effective learning techniques and methodologies for students
- Engage in student activities that require the involvement of lecturers
- Plan non-academic activities in support of student learning
- Responsible for self-improvement to improve academic standards as enshrined in the framework and requirements of the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- Carry out marketing and promotion activities of academic programs at the Faculty
- Conduct research and research on current projects to improve skills and knowledge.
- Implement and manage the Faculty activities that have been given by the Head of Department. It includes planning activities related to students outside the classroom and participating in marketing activities from time to time.
- Must Possess a Degree/Master in Bioscience/Pharmacy or any related fields.
- At least have 1-2 years’ experience in teaching/industry
- Passionate about teaching
- Good in English Proficiency and Computer Skills
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.