MONT ROYALE COLLEGE is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, TESL, Education/Teaching/Training, Finance & Accountancy, Linguistics/Languages or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Pleasant Personality, Fluent in English, Deliver Lecture
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Education or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Mont Royale College first opened its doors in 2001 and is currently located in Sri Hartamas, an affluent township located northwest of the city centre of Kuala Lumpur. Mont Royale offers a wide array of globally recognized, Ministry of Education approved and Malaysian Quality Agency accredited qualifications.
Mont Royale promotes intellectual discovery, physical development, social and ethical responsiveness leading to economic prospects. This life changing experience builds communities and improves society through education.
At Mont Royale, we are committed to maintaining high academic and non-academic standards. Students can expect a nurturing and inspiring learning experience from our strong leadership and distinguished faculty.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.