SEGi College Penang is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer- Occupational Safety and Health position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To conduct teaching and provide academic support and ensure the programme is delivered in accordance with the prescribed quality standards.
- To develop, review, deliver and update course plan in compliance with the syllabus to keep pace with the market development.
- To monitor the student report progress in terms of academic performance and attendance.
- To set the examination papers and maintain quality standards.
- To perform effective planning, implementation and evaluation of student performance.
- To develop a classroom conducive learning environment for students to assimilate the theory, and practice of pastoral care to the students.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree/ Master's Degree in Industrial Safety Management/ Environmental and Occupational Health or related discipline from a recognised institution.
- Green book holder with relevant industry experience.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in related field with strong industry linkages
- Candidate with teaching experience more than 1 year in tertiary education or higher education institution will be an added advantage
- Show passion for teaching and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality education to students.
- Experience in developing teaching methodologies and materials, including the effective use of IT technologies in facilitating the teaching and learning.
With 4 decades of maturity, we’ve now carved our brand promise that is ‘The Best in You, Made Possible’. Are you ready to embark on this journey to make a difference together?.
Human Resources Management
43 Green Hall
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.