Curtin University Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer, Psychological Science position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Lecturer, Psychological Science
Contract, Full time
We are seeking to appoint a teaching and research focus Lecturer to join the Faculty of Humanities on a contract basis.
The role holder will be involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision and will be expected to make a significant contribution to research.
- Deliver high quality teaching and assessment with a commitment to ongoing reflective improvement in teaching.
- Supervise undergraduate and post graduate students’ research projects/studies.
- Conduct high quality research, attract competitive grants and maintain an active record of publications.
- Contribute significantly to academic service, collegiality and engagement and external community engagement activities relevant to the discipline/profession.
- A PhD in a relevant discipline related to Psychology/ Psychological Science/ Behavioural Psychology/ Applied Psychology/ Health Psychology/Clinical Psychology or at least a Master's degree holder in the discipline with progress being made towards PhD from a recognized university.
- Eligible for membership of the Australian Psychological Society.
- A demonstrated record of 2-3 years achievement in teaching at tertiary level and commitment to excellence in teaching.
- Familiar with online teaching tools.
- An emerging record of contribution to scholarship in teaching.
- A strong understanding of pedagogical and contemporary educational practice relevant to the discipline
- A high level of English verbal and written communication.
- Proven experience and record of supervising higher degree research students.
- Ability to develop proposals for research funding, design research projects, lead and develop a research team.
- An established record of research output/creative works in high quality refereed academic journals/outlets consistent with the discipline.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills with a commitment to the development of a collegial and supportive working environment and the ability to interact with students and staff with cross cultural sensitivity.
- Contribution to an active role in academic service and proven evidence of effective leadership within the department/faculty level as appropriate to the level of appointment.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Sarawak.