Raffles Iskandar Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer - Psychology position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
A Lecturer is expected to make a good contribution in Teaching and Learning and some contribution to RUI administration and his/her profession or discipline (Leadership and Engagement). He or she will either focus on Teaching and Learning (Teaching Path) or be involved in research or scholarly activity (Combined Path).
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field or other recognised equivalent qualifications;
- Good to very good demonstrated capability in teaching.
- Prepare and deliver lectures, tutorials, studios and practical sessions.
- Assess student assignments and grade student performance.
- Monitor and endeavour to maintain high student morale and motivation at all times.
- Counsel and mentor students with regard to their punctuality, academic progress and professional development.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-records; including, but not limited to, computer records, attendance sheets, and course portfolios.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by management.
- Organise and conduct field trips and other excursion or other learning activities.
- Supervise Undergraduate Final Year Projects and Post Graduate projects.
- Assist in school promotional activities (Open House, Trade Shows, Education Fairs, etc.) both inside and outside RUI normal operating hours.
- Serve on committees and otherwise assist in administration.
- Attend professional development workshops as specified by management.
- Be involved in community activities.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Johor Bahru.