SEGi College Penang is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer, School of Education & Languages position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To prepare lesson plans, scheme of work, tutorials, assigments and class discussion.
- To utilise the learning management system to maximise student learning.
- To prepare teaching materilas such as teaching notes, manuals, slides reading for students learning.
- To develope, review and update all lesson plans, schemes of work, syllabi from time to time to reflect current practice.
- To prepare test/examination questions together with appropriate marking scheme in timely manner.
- To prepare/update portfolio for every course taught.
- Act as academic advisor / mentor to students and offer patoral support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree,Early Childhood Education/Psychology or equivalent.
- Have passion in teaching and willing to go extra mile to provide quality education to students.,
- At least 2 years of working experience preferably as a teacher in Psychology.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Melayu, both written and spoken.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Possess initiative, ability to think indepensently and have a strong passion and interrest for academic excellence.
With 4 decades of maturity, we’ve now carved our brand promise that is ‘The Best in You, Made Possible’. Are you ready to embark on this journey to make a difference together?.
Human Resources Management
43 Green Hall
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in George Town.