SEGi University is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Education (Postgraduate) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To be responsible for supervision and teaching Postgraduate by Research student in Master or PhD in Education programmes.
- To conduct research and publish outcomes of research findings through indexed journals, print media and other means of communications.
- To prepare lesson plans, scheme of work, tutorials, assignments and class discussion.
- To utilise the learning management system to maximise student learning.
- To prepare teaching materials such as teaching notes, manuals, slides, reading for student learning.
- To develop, review and update all lesson plans, schemes of work, syllabi from time to time to reflect current practice.
- To prepare test/examination questions together with appropriate marking scheme in timely manner.
- To prepare/update portfolio for every course taught.
- To act as academic advisor / mentor to students and offer pastoral support.
- Candidate must possess a PhD in Education by Research, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience preferably as a teacher and/or 5 years in tertiary education preferred.
- Have passion in teaching and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality education to students.
Group Human Resources Management
6th Floor, SEGi University
No. 9, Jalan Teknologi, Taman Sains Selangor
Kota Damansara, PJU 5
47810 Petaling Jaya Selangor
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.