Perdana University is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer/Senior Lecturer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Research interest in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data analysis and/or bioinformatics algorithm.
• Computational skills in NGS downstream analysis, pipeline development, R/ Python programming skills and biostatistical analysis.
• Evidence of ability to teach bioinformatics / computer science/ biostatistics at the undergraduate and / or postgraduate level
• A publication record in impact factor-related journals, commensurate with experience
• A track record in securing research grants would be advantageous
• Experience in curriculum development and delivery will be viewed favourably
• A track record in supervising postgraduate students at doctorate and/or masters level is preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Evidence of leadership and management skills
• A team player willing to show flexibility in relation to working environment
• Excellent spoken and written English
Perdana University is a private university established in 2011 as part of the Public-Private Partnership Unit in the Prime Minister’s Department (UKAS). The Perdana University School of Data Science aims to merge data science-led innovation with applied research efforts to address some of the most pressing scientific challenges. This includes a commitment to provide education and training to the community. The School will leverage on its network of international connections to bring the latest advances in data science education and research to Malaysia.
Interested candidates should send a curriculum vitae, a description of his/her research program and a teaching statement (as a single PDF) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please forward by email a letter of application clearly outlining your interest in and suitability for the post, a copy of your curriculum vitae and the contact details, including email address of three referees.
• Kindly forward the above details to email@example.com
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.