Sunway University is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- The preparation and delivery of lectures and seminars.
- Consultation with and supervision of students.
- Supervision of student projects or research work.
- Marking and assessment of student work, assignments, projects, tests and examinations.
- Preparing, reviewing and moderating examination questions and marking answer scripts.
- Development of subject teaching materials for the subjects the academic teaches.
- The conduct of research and contribution to publications.
- Involvement in professional activities in the University/ community.
- Membership of various committees and attending meetings.
- Leadership role in educational activities in their academic Department/ Centre.
- Candidate must possess PhD from a university of good standing in economics or finance as the area of specialisation.
- With at least one (1) year of relevant working experience either before or after obtaining the PhD; subjects taught should be in finance with good student evaluation.
- Has one or more published papers in economics, finance and econometric research topics in refereed journal(s) with at least SCOPUS ranking, preferably ISI journals.
- Desirable but not essential to have some administrative experience as subject leader or as Programme chair at a university degree granting institution.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.