Monash University Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturer (Treasury Management / Credit Risk) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Be inspired, every day
- Drive your own learning at one of the world’s top 80 universities
- Take your career in exciting, rewarding directions
- Contribute to curriculum development, innovation, enhancement and quality assurance in the undergraduate and postgraduate units
- Deliver innovative and excellent teaching, learning and assessment experiences for undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Conduct original research, developing an active record of publication and starting to build a profile of grants and supervision
- Participate in collaborations with other universities and with government, industry and/or civil society to drive research impact and educational excellence
- Support the management of education, research and/or administration in the School through, for example, participation in committees
- A doctoral qualification (PhD) or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrated ability to teach in a university environment
- Demonstrated ability to produce excellent research and supervision of Undergraduate/Honours students
- Demonstrated ability to work with partners in universities, government and/or civil society
- Demonstrated skills and experience in collaboration and teamwork
- Able to teach the area of the Corporate Finance, Commercial Banking (e.g., Credit analysis and lending management, Treasury management).
Monash is a global university. In addition to its four Australian campuses, it has a comprehensive campus in Malaysia and centres for graduate education in China and India. It also has a teaching and conference centre in Italy. A unique alliance with the University of Warwick (UK) sits alongside an array of international collaborations with leading universities and corporations around the world, expanding the University’s global network.
Monash University Malaysia is Monash’s third largest campus, with over 8000 students and 900 staff. We are a comprehensive campus offering degrees in business, engineering, medicine, science, information technology, pharmacy, social science and humanities across seven Schools. We are rated among the very best among universities in Malaysia, and the quality of our research output positions us among the very best universities in Southeast Asia.
Monash University Malaysia provides Monash University with a platform for scholarly engagement with the dynamic Southeast Asia region. We are located in greater Kuala Lumpur, in the Klang Valley, one of the region’s industrial hotspots. We sit in the heart of the rapidly developing economic corridor linking Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and beyond. Our education and research is oriented towards deep engagement with this dynamic social and industrial landscape.
In 2018, we celebrated our twentieth anniversary in Malaysia. Since our establishment in 1998 we have produced more than 16,800 graduates from more than 78 countries. We provide a diverse and inclusive scholarly environment.
In 2017, Monash Malaysia was awarded a Six Star SETARA rating by the Malaysian Ministry of Education. This places us in the very top “outstanding” cohort of Malaysian Universities.
For further information see www.monash.edu.my.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.