Peninsula College Northern Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturers position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
LECTURERS for the following fields:
1. Business Studies ( Business Maths, Finance, Statistics)
2. Maritime Business & Logistics Management
3. Design Engineer/Electronic Engineering
4. Computer Science (Programming & Cyber Security)
- Possess a minimum qualification of Masters, but preferably a PhD in the relevant discipline of studies for the above fields
- Have at least 3 years of teaching experience in College/University level
- Candidate with a track record of achievements in developing and managing academic programmes for the following department/school are preferred
- Possess a genuine interest to establish a career in academia.
- Experienced in outcome-based teaching & learning programmes
- Ability to relate to students and provide academic counseling
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Ms Office & possess skills to conduct online classes through various modes.
Interested applicants can submit their resumes to:
Human Resource Department
Peninsula College (Northern) Sdn Bhd
The Ship Campus, No. 1 Education Boulevard
One Auto Hub, Batu Kawan Industrial Park
14110 Bandar Cassia, Penang
Peninsula College Malaysia is widely regarded as the first education institution within a corporate organization. We have over 21 years of experience in tertiary and professional education. We offer diploma, degree, postgraduate and professional programmes. across various majors such as maritime business & logistics management, business studies, travel & tourism, accountancy and ACCA
Beyond classroom learning, our students are encouraged to organize activities and events that add value and contributes back to the community. Our academic partners, University of Plymouth and University of Gloucestershire, UK provides our students access to learning and ideas from a global perspective.
Staying true to our motto – Your Employability…Our Priority, Peninsula College’s faculty of academicians are there to equip our students with in-depth subject knowledge and also hands-on industrial experience. Our track record of 100% graduate employability is a testament to our team’s dedication to creating well-rounded professionals.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Penang - Others.