Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TARUC) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lecturers position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Lectureship in various disciplines and focus areas;
- To carry out teaching, research and administration work within the Faculty;
- Undertake and publish impactful academic research;
- Involve actively in public engagement and interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Job Requirements
- Possess recognised PhD / Doctorate degrees and/or relevant professional qualifications in one of the following areas:
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Exercise Physiology / Biomechanics / Performance Analysis / Motor Control & Learning
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Games & Graphics Programming / Data Science / Augmented / Virtual Reality / Analytics / Computer Networking / Information Security Management & Forensic / Internet of Things / Database / Enterprise Resource Planning / Operating Systems / Mobile Application Development / Artificial Intelligence / Cloud Computing / Computer Science / Software Engineering / Mathematics / Statistics
- Faculty of Accountancy, Finance and Business
- Auditing / Taxation / Management / Logistics / Entrepreneurship / Marketing / Human Resource / Financial Accounting & Reporting / Management Accounting / Law / Banking / Retail Management / Finance / Economics Statistics / Corporate Governance
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Thermodynamics / Heat Transfer & Fluid Mechanics / Embedded Systems Engineering / Automation & Robotics / Electronic Materials / Physical Metallurgy / Fracture Mechanic / Failure Analysis
- Faculty of Built Environment
- Measurement / Building / Contract Administration / Construction Economics / Construction Management / Malaysian Legal System / Construction & Property Laws / Land Acquisition Law / Property Taxation Law / Uniform Building By-Laws / Procurement Strategy / QS Practices / Estimating / Valuation / Town & Country Planning / Land Economics / Urban Land Administration / Real Property Finance & Investment Analysis / Civil Engineering Construction Technology / Site Surveying / Project Planning & Management / GIS in Property Management / International Construction / Value & Risk Management / CADD / Microsoft & Primavera Software Applications / Interior Design Studio / Graphic Communication for Interiors / Interior Architecture Technology / Lighting and Acoustics / Design Theory for Interiors / Environmental Psychology / History of Interior Architecture / Interior Design Management & Practice
- Faculty of Communication and Creative Industries
- Audio Video Editing / Film Making / Photography / Web Streaming / Public Relations Events Management / Multimedia Tool for Public Relations and Advertisements / Advertising Theories / Media Aesthetic & Rhetoric / Creative Writing / Online Marketing / Design in Society / Design Management / Interactive Web Design / Information & Interface Design / New Media / Web/Mobile Programming / 2D/3D Animation / Digital Illustration / Digital Video Production / Fashion Production / Fashion Software Expertise / Sculpture
- Faculty of Social Science and Humanities
- Hotel & Catering Management / Tourism Management / Food Preparation / Cognitive Psychology / Advanced Research Methodology / Advanced Statistics
- Centre for Pre-University Studies
- Mathematics / Statistics / Mechanics / Computer Science
- Based at Penang Campus
- Human Resource / Finance / Computer Science / Electronic Engineering
- Based at Perak Campus
- Accounting (with professional qualifications) / Finance / Gastronomy / Culinary Arts / Digital Media
- Based at Johor Campus
- Computer Science / Aquaculture
- Based at Pahang Branch
- Accounting / Finance / Auditing / Business Administration / Marketing / Management / Logistics and Supply Chain Management / Computer Science
- Based at Sabah Branch
- Accounting / Banking & Finance / Management / English Language
TAR College was named after the first Prime Minister of Malaysia, Allahyarham YTM Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj and set up to complement and supplement the efforts of the Malaysian Government to meet the current and future manpower needs of the nation.
It has since been successfully upgraded to University College on 2 May 2013, opening up a new vista for the University College to explore and to develop further in the sphere of academia.
The University College has its Main Campus in Kuala Lumpur and five branches in Penang, Perak, Johor, Pahang and Sabah respectively.
The University College offers more than 100 programmes at pre-university, Diploma and Degree levels. These programmes cover several fields, ranging from professional programmes in accountancy, engineering and built environment, business and management, finance and ICT, to disciplines in applied science, microelectronics, mass communication, creative arts, hospitality management and social science as well as Foundation and A Level.
TAR University College education is well recognized locally and internationally among the academic fraternity and professional bodies. The University College has educated more than 170,000 graduates, many of whom are the eminent leaders in various industries owing to the holistic education offered at TAR University College.
Moving forward with 51 years of academic excellence, TAR University College is well-poised to become an institution that is acknowledged nationally and globally as the leading provider of quality education.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Segamat, Kuala Lumpur, Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang, Kuantan, Perak - Others, Kota Kinabalu.