Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Malay Teacher position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Minimum Bachelor of Malay (with Education) or related.
- A high level of computer literacy. Technically proficient in Microsoft Office 365 suite of application, particularly OneDrive, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Class notebook ,forms and Teams.
- Able to deliver lesson through online face to face teaching using Microsoft Teams.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Excellent time-management skills and a proven ability to meet planning and assessment deadlines.
- Skilled in more than one learning area/subject and ability to receive and react positively to feedback.
- Effective collaborator and team player and ability to work autonomously.
- A positive and flexible attitude to work and enthusiasm for the job.
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Johor.