Detik Harapan Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manager – Admissions and Marketing (International School) position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Conceptualising marketing and branding strategies to achieve the strategic business goals of the School.
- Organising and running external Marketing events, including Open Days, exhibitions & roadshows, EduBooths, PISF etc aimed at driving enrolments, in accordance with the agreed calendar and strategies.
- Accountable for driving enrolments (domestics and international) in order to meet targets via effective Admissions processes
- Work proactively to build strong working relationships with departments to ensure that they receive an admissions service that meets their needs, whilst taking into consideration the resources available
- Lead and manage the delivery and continuous development of an effective and flexible admissions services
- Ensuring the delivery of a positive impression of the School in all interactions with families and stakeholders, whether by telephone, face to face or in writing.
- Strategizing, developing and managing Business-to-Business (B2B) collaborations and sponsorship programme with other educational institutions locally or internationally
- Designing, developing and executing effective school tours for prospective families which effectively sell the school, promoting the school’s academic and non-academic achievements.
- Through the team leaders, monitor the provision of a customer focused service to applicants and enquirers, ensuring a prompt processing of applications and queries, meeting agreed turnaround times and maintaining an efficient operation at all times
- Managing new student registration and orientation
- Preparing student enrolment documents for presentation to the Admissions and Marketing Committee
- Keeping abreast of the international school market in KL and in particular admissions trends.
- Ensuring the effectiveness and up-to-date of applicant & student information management thru the School Admissions Management System (OpenApply)
- Diploma, Degree or Master Degree in Business Admin, Marketing, Communications or related field of study.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in a similar role
- Experienced in running digital marketing campaigns
- Numeracy skill in forecasting and reporting student number
- Interpersonal skills that enable working with people at all levels, motivate others and change people’s attitudes when necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Leadership, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Organisational and planning skills to manage own time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- A strong goal and results orientation
- Good personal presentation.
- Personal commitment to improving one’s own knowledge and skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Courteous and accommodating
- Has good work habits and attitude.
- Detailed and organized.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.