UNIVERSITY OF CYBERJAYA is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manager, Admissions & Records Department position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
This job is to plan, implement and monitor the effective implementation of Student Admission and Registration activities. This includes establishing policies and procedures related to admission and registration, supervising the admission and registration process, managing records of admission and registration and reporting the related students’ information on admission and registration
1. Department Management & Administration
• Provide leadership to implement decisions and procedures related to overall administration and coordination of the Admission and Records Department, in line with University policies and direction.
2. Governance and Compliance
• Review and recommend policies and procedures on admission and registration of all student categories in compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Monitor the university accreditation of programmes for compliance with government
3. Admission and Registration
• Establish and update the schedule of international qualifications equivalency to be used when assessing international applications.
• Establishes and maintains annual calendar of events for admission and registration of students in accordance with the university academic calendar.
4. Records Management
• Serves as the data custodian for admission and registration systems by collecting, analysing and reporting student admission and registration information.
• Report on a variety of complex data and information regarding admission, registration, online processes, attrition as required by the University Management
5. Relationship and engagement
• Coordinate with faculties and other external institutions on admission and registration matters (including for dual admission process) as the primary liaison person.
• Research, resolve and respond to complex student issues student admission and registration as the liaison to university colleagues.
Skills and Competencies:
• Experience of working in a similar environment is desirable
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, incorporating written and oral communication skills, time management, organizational, ICT literacy, and administrative skills
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• At least 5 years of experience working in a Registrar Division with at least 2 years in supervising admissions and records function.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Cyberjaya.