Teraju Bumiputera Corporation is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manager, Human Capital position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Provide key tactical support to the human capital Unit in the overall planning, development, implementation and monitoring of Bumiputera human capital Development initiatives that underpin the ultimate objective of the organization, Tindakan Pembangunan Bumiputera 2030, Rancangan Malaysia (RMK12-13) and Wawasan Kemakmuran Bersama (WKB).
- Program manage the implementation of the Bumiputera human capital development initiatives by ensuring successful delivery of the initiatives by Kementerian, Agencies, States as per KPI outlined in the RMK and TPB2030.
- Ensure successful delivery and monitor the implementation of all human capital initiatives directly under TERAJU and strategic partner
- Monitor the KPI for Kementerian/Agencies and initiatives under TERAJU, communicate on areas of improvement required and escalate policy matters to higher level for resolution.
- Communicate and report outcome of initiatives to internal and external parties on a timely manner
- Facilitate the information support services in terms of data/ statistics/ contacts relevant to Bumiputera human capital activities/ initiatives.
- Stock takes current human capital initiatives in the Malaysia’s landscape, identify gaps and challenges faced by Bumiputera.
- Review and evaluate proposal submitted to TERAJU and conduct continuous research on human capital development initiatives/strategies in other countries, job for the future, etc.
- Work closely with Strategy and Economic Research Data Analytic department to formulate Bumiputera human Capital strategic intervention in-line with TPB 2030.
- Build engagement with human capital related stakeholders – Ministries, Agencies, Institute of Higher Learning (IHL), GLCs, GLIC, State government, private sector, Business Association and Non-Profit Government Organization (NGO) to establish strong working relationships with TERAJU
- Prepare necessary reports and relevant paperwork pertaining to Bumiputera human capital development at national level for high level meeting.
- Facilitate workshops, roundtable and forum related to human capital and responsible for approval paperwork, logistics preparation, development of content, project plans, minute taking and production of reports
- Undertake Ex-Officio role, conduct special assignments, ad-hoc functions, site visits and related duties as and when assigned.
- Assist the Head Of Unit to prepare Unit business plan, KPI, budget/resource request and ensure utilization of budget received by the unit yearly,
- Manage subordinate – human capital executive, by providing proper guidance, review his/her work, directing his/her workload activities to ensure timescales and requirements are met.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. For more information on TERAJU, please visit www.teraju.gov.my
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Selangor.