International School of Kuantan is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Mandarin Teacher position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan and prepare programmes of study, schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Teach with consistent effectiveness to the students, taking full account of all students' individual educational needs.
- Promote the intellectual moral, cultural, physical and personal abilities and aptitudes of the students in classes and provide guidance and advice to students on educational and relevant social and other matters.
- Support school activities and functions.
- Participate in meetings which relate to curriculum matters, including pastoral elements.
- Carry out particular professional duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Principal.
- Candidate must possess either a Bachelor's Degree in Education/Postgraduate Diploma /Diploma in Education or equivalent
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in a K-12 school and/or an Education qualification. Teaching experience in International School will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in spoken English and Mandarin
- Strong commitment and passion for education
- Highly motivated, responsible, compassionate and innovative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in multiple languages.
- Able to Teach other subjects would be advantageous.
- Willing to work in Kuantan, Pahang
ISK is a full member of the East Asia Regional Council of Overseas Schools (EARCOS) and in 2003 was accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuantan.