Brecon Synergy Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Mandarin Teacher - Primary School position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
JOB SUMMARY FOR MANDARIN TEACHER
All teachers of Languages report to the Head of Languages and are expected to teach a full timetable. Experience of teaching Mandarin is a necessity for this post. We are looking for inspirational teachers who will put the students’ needs first, and identify with the ethos of this new sister school in Malaysia. Teaching in the Languages will be well resourced and an important area of the academic and extra-curricular provision at KH8.
The successful applicant will have appropriate professional qualifications, and a clear understanding of professional expectations.
These include, but are not limited to:
- being a dedicated teacher, supporting all children with their learning
- demonstrating excellent subject knowledge
- keeping abreast of teaching and learning developments
- understanding the applications of ICT in their subject
- being prepared to work with students from many nationalities
- having a positive approach to working within school structures
- meeting deadlines set by senior colleagues
- sharing good practice
- setting consistently high expectations for students
- ensuring lessons are thoroughly planned and prepared
- demonstrating an ability to assess and evaluate effectively
- understanding and applying relevant school policies
- becoming fully involved in the life of the school
- taking part in the School’s staff development programme
- contributing to co-curricular activities for Primary students
- keeping up to date with child protection issues
- undertaking any reasonable task as directed by the Head of Faculty
- attend INSET training courses and taking responsibility for CPD
- contributing to the marketing and promotion of the school
King Henry VIII College Malaysia is committed to the well-being of all the children in our care, and to all acknowledged Safeguarding procedures.
All teachers at the school must have up-to-date Safeguarding training and understand their safeguarding responsibilities.
Closing Date for applications: January 31st
Short-list candidates will be contacted by : February 4th onwards
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Cyberjaya.