UNITAR International University is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Marketing Lecturer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are looking for dynamic academician to join us in the areas of Marketing.
Responsible for the development, delivery and assessment of academic courses to ensure to ensure programme learning outcomes are achieved as well as providing other academic services and administrative support to improve student experience and Faculty/ School standing and positioning.
The key responsibilities include:
1. Develop or co-develop high quality teaching materials ensuring course and programme learning outcomes are met.
2. Communicate and engage with students to provide support on academic, career and personal development matters
3. Facilitate the delivery of courses to students in Main Campus and Regional Centre (if any) in the role of Course Leader
4. Develop and prepare curricular, course plans, learning materials, assignments and activities for students learning
5. Undertake monitoring and assessment of students’ course works and maintain up-to-date and accurate records of their progress and achievement
6. Upload, monitor and update learning materials and assessment in UNIEC VIRTUAL for all assigned courses
7. Liaise with tutors at the regional centre to monitor the progress of each course at the centres and for quality control purposes
8. Liaise with external parties and industry practitioner to provide industry relevant content and delivery of course module to the students
9. Prepare, review and moderate multiple sets of Final Exam question for all assigned course, both for non-modular and modular program
10. Mark and moderate exam papers under course leadership and those assigned by the faculty within the set deadline
11. Key-in exam marks into appropriate system, verify and prepare exam report and course performance report to be tabled during Board of Examiners meeting
12. Undertake research/scholarly activities and the supervision of students research and placements as appropriate
13. Participate and contribute in the design and delivery of the programmes in the faculty
14. Identify and develop new module which include preparing TOC’s and other relevant documents
15. Participate and assist in the preparation of documents for the purpose of submission to accreditation bodies especially MQA
16. Contribute to the development of new approaches to teaching and learning
17. Contribute to the review of learning programmes and to the implementation of quality improvement action plans, as part of the University quality framework
18. Liaise and engage with other department within the University on matters pertaining to teaching and learning
19. Attend meetings, training, briefing and other relevant events connected to the fulfilment of the main as lecturer
20. Invigilate examinations as and when appointed
21. Participate in promotional and marketing events as required
22. Other duties assigned by the Head of Department of the immediate superior(s) from time to time.
• Applicants with PhD in Marketing from reputable university;
• Excellent command of both Bahasa Malaysia and English (verbal and written);
• Pleasant personality;
• Minimum 5 years of related working and teaching experience;
• Ability to work collaboratively.
• Candidate with industrial experience is an added advantage;
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be notified either through email or by phone.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Petaling Jaya.