Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Master Trainer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- [People Management skills] To monitor and manage trainers headcount allocation in respective branches
- [Trainers Grading Management] To monitor grading status and proposed action plan for high and low performance trainers
- [Trainers Route Plan Management]To ensure Field Trainers visiting and covering all outlet based on approved route plan
- [Planning & Strategic Management] Localised Launch Project (LLP) involvement and be part of the team for new product launching preparation
- [Training Material development] To develop training material according company strategies
- [Product Communication Materials (Sales Talk Guide)] To design product communication materials
- Soft Skill Training Program:
- Work together with field force (blue shirt & top sales PC) and developed Soft Skill training materials
- Identify potential stores/low performance PC and conduct soft skill training
- FF Training Program (Internal): To lead and proposed Nationwide training program, manage and ensure Field Trainers to conduct adequate training to all FF and SME staff
- FSM Training Program (External): To lead and proposed Nationwide training program, manage and ensure Field Trainers to conduct adequate training to all FSM
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as retail product trainer is required, with management experience preferred.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL Eco City.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- To actively participate with our customers
- To recognise and confront the global challenge
- To create a better future for all
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Lumpur.