UMT JAYA HOLDINGS SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for OPERATION MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Roles & Responsibilities
The position of Operation Manager consists of determining and formulating strategies and providing overall direction of the company’s overall direction within the guidelines set up by the Chief Executive Officer, with an emphasis on long- term growth. It also consists of planning, directing, or coordinating operational activities for every strategic business unit at the highest level of management.
To lead and manage overall operational and project management function involving all strategic business unit within the company includes:
· Achieve target / KPI in term of project management and delivery as set by the management.
· Oversee daily operations and provide strategic leadership expertise that ensures the effective operation of all strategic business units.
· Plan, organize, direct and run optimum operations to exceed customer's expectation.
· Focus on maximization of financial performance and developing team members with established quality standards whilst maintaining the integrity of the team
· Manage annual budgeting and monthly forecasting and ensure business profitability whilst maintaining the company image.
· Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions to ensure achievement of the overall planning, execution, and completion of the project include budgeting, scheduling, and achieving the target profitability
· Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organization, other stakeholders and enforcing ethical business practices
· Report to the CEO and Board of Directors
· Any other duties as assigned by the CEO from time to time.
· At least a Bachelor Degree Holder in Business Management / Operation Management or any equivalent discipline from a recognized university
· Preferably Managers specializing in Corporate Strategy / Project Management / Operation Management or equivalent.
· Candidate must possess at least 10 years of working experience in the related field including 3 years holding any managerial position.
· Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate leadership capabilities to lead and work with diverse teams.
· Able to develop necessary new SOP based on own analysis of the new business environment.
· Accountable, possessed strong leadership and can operate independently.
· Strong project management experience; Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines in ambiguous and fast-paced environment
UMT Jaya Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (UMTJ) was incorporated on 8th November 2009, as a wholly owned company of University Malaysia Terengganu (UMT), a public university established under the Universities & University Colleges Act 1971.
Incorporation of UMTJ served as a commercial arm for the university in order to achieve long term financial sustainability through optimization and monetization of the university assets, expertise and other resources.
Currently, UMTJ involves in 3 main sectors namely Education & Training, Research & Consultancy Services and Commercialization of UMT’s intellectual properties. Moving forward, UMTJ is committed to explore potential opportunities through strategic collaboration with a government agencies as well as an industry partners with a noble vision in benefiting our shareholder and various stakeholders.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Kuala Terengganu.