Flex is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Operations Trainer position. If you currently looking for new education sector job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
• Manage the site Training function, with responsibility to ensure site Training procedures and practices are in compliance with site audit / regulatory requirements
• Conduct training program/s for Direct/ Indirect Staff covering subjects as assigned from time to time including orientation
• Work closely with line supervisors to ensure that new hire DLs complete On-Job-Training program (OJT)
• Input and track training data to ensure completion, in timely manner
• Evaluate training participants to measure progress/ ascertain effectiveness of training programs
• Review and revise training curriculum and teaching tools to improve effectiveness, as relevant
• Organize and be responsible for the safe-keeping of training attendance and certificates, training manuals, reference library, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials
• Represent the function in audits and inspections events as well as communication with external parties, as required
• Coordinate training events for the site as required
• Contribute to the workplace safety and health improvement for the employees, as well as environmental protection, by adhering to the company’s Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures, and helping to achieve EHS objectives and targets through participation of EHS programs.
In Malaysia, we have 12 facilities staffed by 18,000 employees.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream education sector job in Johor.